Which federal agencies offer unemployment assistance to workers?

As the economy struggles with a high unemployment rate, many Americans are being left out in the cold.

With the economy growing so slowly, it’s now time to take a look at which federal agencies have the ability to help unemployed workers.

This infographic shows which agencies offer assistance to unemployed workers, including food stamps and unemployment insurance.

This information can help you understand how to apply for the most affordable and effective unemployment assistance program.

Read more: Federal unemployment assistance for unemployed workers can cost up to $7,000 per yearIf you have an unemployment benefit, you can apply for it through the US Department of Labor.

The agency offers a variety of programs, including the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and other aid to the unemployed.

You can apply online or call 800-829-2501.

In addition to unemployment assistance, federal agencies can help the unemployed find employment, find a job, or help pay for housing, rent, and other expenses.

For instance, the Department of Veterans Affairs can help veterans with their housing costs, and the Food Stamp Administration can help low-income families pay for food.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) also offers unemployment assistance.

If you have a job and would like to apply, you should contact the BLS Employment Resources Division at 800-669-4000.

The BLS offers job-specific, income-based assistance through the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program, which helps people with disabilities and those who earn too little to qualify for SSI and other federal benefits.

The BLS also offers job training and assistance, such as tax credit or unemployment insurance, to help workers who are unemployed or in hardship.

You can apply by visiting the Blesstech, a federal employment information service that provides job-training and unemployment-related help.BLS Employment Services is a government agency that provides jobs-training, job-assistance, job search and other job-related services to eligible individuals and households.

The unemployment office at the Department.gov has a range of resources for unemployed people and families, including unemployment assistance assistance, job training, job seekers assistance, and referrals to state unemployment offices.

In addition, you may also wish to call the BESCO, a statewide, toll-free phone service for the unemployed that provides referrals to job-search and employment agencies.

The Employment Assistance Unemployment Insurance Program (EIAIP) provides benefits to those who have lost their jobs.

It is a federally-funded program that helps people find new jobs, find employment through the unemployment insurance process, and receive unemployment benefits.

It provides benefits for the first $2,000 of income and costs about $1,500 per month.

You may be eligible for EIAIP if you are:An unemployed individual or a dependent of an unemployed individualWho is working full-time but who has lost a job for any reasonYou are an adult who is unemployed and unable to work because you have been injured, have been charged with a crime, or are in need of assistanceYou are a member of a veteran’s family or household who is receiving disability benefits for injury or disability You have a disability-related condition or have been denied benefits for disabilityYou have been issued a Federal Job Corps or other job placement assistanceYou have had a job loss for more than 6 months or you are in receipt of unemployment benefits or are receiving a payment for unemployment benefitsYour income is below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level, and your household size is two or morePeople who qualify for EIIP may also be eligible if they are:A person with income below 138% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) for a 2-adult household, orA person who:A disabled person, including an adult or a member in good health, andwho is employed and who is unable to find full-employment due to a disability and is unable or unwilling to accept a job offer or other financial assistance from an employer in order to continue earning incomeYou are receiving benefits from:A family member who is an adult and who has a disability that limits his or her work capacity and who receives benefits from an agency for that disability, orAn employee who has been fired or has been discharged from employment, andhas been eligible for a disability benefit and who does not have a qualifying disabilityIf you need help finding jobs, or if you need assistance finding work, call the US Bureau of Economic Analysis at (800) 521-4430.

If you want to learn more about federal unemployment, you will want to review the following resources: